Prof. Thomas PaulManaging Partner of paul and collegen consulting gmbh & co. kg
- CRO, CFO or CEO of companies in changing situations (business crises, acquisitions and outsourcing in the context of purchases and sales)
- Restructuring, restructuring
- Restart of companies, post-merger integration
- Company acquisitions and sales
- Organizational reorientation
- Study of economics
- Entry into the financial sphere of an international industrial goods group
- Management functions in Controlling / Finance / Accounting
- Managing directors of subsidiaries and grandchildren
- Member of the management of an industrial holding
- Establishment of an interdisciplinary management and consulting company
Prof. Thomas Paul has been taking responsibility for management and management for several years now in critical situations of companies and groups of companies. As responsible for the Restructuring (CRO) and the commercial part (CFO), he is involved in the preparation of appropriate measures and implements them (partly also with the colleagues from his firm).
He can refer to a number of experiences in complex corporate situations within and outside insolvency. In this activity Thomas Paul focuses on the reorganization of systems (processes, reporting), the management of measures and changes in the financing structure.
Prof. Thomas Paul started his professional career in the financial sector of the Krupp Group, where he took over some management functions. After working in the management of a holding company for medium-sized companies, Mr. Paul is self-employed.
Since the beginning of his professional career, he has had a special affinity with the fields of machine and plant construction as well as the system business. Through the projects in restructuring management, he has a large range of business and operations. These range from food production plants to service companies and the entertainment industry.
Prof. Paul is one of the two founders of the law firm of paul and collegen consulting with seats in Berlin and Vienna. In addition to his own work, he coordinates larger projects in which several colleges are employed.
Clients also entrust Mr. Paul with tasks as trustee or liquidator. In the context of insolvency proceedings, he was a member of the creditors‘ committees.
Prof. Thomas Paul is a certified economic mediator (MAB). For the universities of the international Laureate network in Germany, he is a lecturer in corporate restructuring and controlling. Mr. Paul is a member of the TMA Turnaround Management Association Germany Restructuring Advisory Group.
If you’d like a consulting, please start by completing the form: